My trip From Colwyn bay via Chester


Hi Lucas here. Today's post is about my trip from Colwyn bay in my summer holiday. I travelled from Colwyn bay on the 30th July back to my home town.

Chester railway station is in Newtown, in the city of Chester, England. It is currently operated by Arriva Trains Wales, with Merseyrail, Northern Rail and Virgin Trains services also operating from the station.

My Journey: I travelled from Colwyn bay to Chester on a 175 this was the service to Cardiff Central.


I was at Chester for about an hour and a half train spotting. While I was at Chester I saw class 175, Virgin Pendolino and lots more. Then I got a Virgin Pendolino to London Euston.

Then I travelled on the underground from London Euston to London Waterloo on the northern line, 2nd to last I got a 159 from Waterloo to Woking. finally I got train home.

Overall, Chester is a great place to spot, with a variety of stock. 

Our Popular Posts....

07/02/17: Recent Goings On

Abellio Greater Anglia to Abellio East Anglia

Reminder: Stock + Service Changes, Abellio East Anglia.

Exclusive ~ VirginTrains ~ Penguilino & Claus 91

SOUTH - Last Day of Class 458/0 Operations

Special - Rebuilding the 1960's Class 73's.

Peter Skuce Reports (6A)