Jordon's Final Post.

As I said in my first post, I was just covering the summer before going my own way due to other commitments. This comes my final post, as the blog is now on its feet and I don't  have the time. And this is my goodbye post.

I went and saw the Retro Railtours Class 68 Tour at Clapham on Saturday 9th July, so here is my photo.

Direct Rail Services 68005 and 68018 were hauling, and many first class and standard mark II carriages were in between.  

The tour was via the Pennines, West Coast Mainline, Trent Valley, The Grand Union Canal and Clapham Junction - with at-seat trolley service available with meals and snacks free for Premier Dining. 

A good day out to see this tour. I really enjoyed it. My photo is my own, so is copyrighted to me. 

Harry posted this on Blog Facebook Page for the timings: "OUTBOUND: (05:53) Leeds – Huddersfield (06:20) – Stockport (07:13) – Stafford (08:08) – Clapham Junction (10:46 - Calls Here For A Short Stop) – Canterbury West (12:32 Arrive). 

RETURN: Canterbury West (16:17 Depart). Clapham Junction (18:15 Depart - Calls Here For A Short Stop) – Stafford (20:52) – Stockport (22:02) – Huddersfield (22:59) - (23:26) Leeds."

That's my last post here on the blog, but I'll still send my photos in so you will probably still see these. I leave you with a these photos by o Jack Boskett and Luke for GWR of their current and future fleet. 

Jordon.

Our Popular Posts....

07/02/17: Recent Goings On

Abellio Greater Anglia to Abellio East Anglia

Reminder: Stock + Service Changes, Abellio East Anglia.

Exclusive ~ VirginTrains ~ Penguilino & Claus 91

SOUTH - Last Day of Class 458/0 Operations

Special - Rebuilding the 1960's Class 73's.

Peter Skuce Reports (6A)